- Effective protection of Warrior clients’ assets, personnel and clients as directed by the operation department.
- Carry out all legitimate tasks assigned by Supervisors
- Safeguarding of life and property
- Reduction of client exposure to loss
- Effective manning guard posts as directed
- Project feeling of strength and integrity to the client
- Ensuring effective response to incidents
- Call for effective backup in event of emergency
- Liaise with clients to ensure effective deployment
- React to customer complaints and incidents
- Maintain efficient and timely reporting
- Relay information and intelligence to supervisors
ROLE & CONTEXT:
- To provide effective manning of client locations.
- Report to guard post 15 minutes before start of shift
- Report for duty correctly dressed and equipped
- Be fully familiar with Post Orders and operational environment
Manage internal and external threats and emergencies according to training
- Note any abnormal occurrences, incidents or changes to post environment
- Deal with client complaints in a timely and courteous manner, by reporting to supervisor or control room as appropriate
- Provide observations and recommendations to Supervisors
- Ensure reports, OBs and guard books are maintained and up to date
- Ensure that all incidents during the shift are reported
- Check buildings and machinery for any obvious signs of damage or hazzard
- Investigate any suspicious activity
- Check fences and boundaries for any signs of tampering or forced entry
- Challenge any person not recognised as have authorisation to be in clients’ property
- Control access within your area of responsibility
- Conduct searches of vehicles and personnel as directed
- Maintain client access documentation as directed
- Observe and report any fire or health & safety hazards and assist where appropriate
- Observe and report accidents and assist where appropriate
- Fully comply with Warrior disciplinary code of conduct
CONSULTS WITH: Shift Commanders, Field Officers, Supervisors and clients.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS (processes and technology):
- Successful completion of Warrior Basic Security Guard Training Course.
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
- Education to Form IV or above
- Minimum height 5’10” men and 5’8” women is desirable
- Tact and diplomacy
- Self discipline
- Good time management skills
- Highly motivated
- Fit and healthy
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent – As per contract of employment.
ETHICS: To communicate and uphold the Warrior philosophy of maintaining the highest standards of honesty, openness and financial accountability.